Monday 19 September 2011

Seafood fried rice.

Last week is a first week for my new semester and when start the very first class which is Western Cookery subject then my lecturer ask all student in the class to cook for the class which mean all student in my class need to cook a food for class whether it's western or malay food for the second class or tomorrow. There are 25 student in my class and there will have 25 kind of food tomorrow or the second class for Western Cookery. So I was thinking to cook Seafood Fried Rice for the second class. I learn the recipe from this "http://nonierahman.blogspot.com/2011/06/nasi-goren-seafood.html" and this is the result for my Seafood Fried Rice.

Pretty simple without garnishing.
So that's my Seafood Fried Rice originally from my hands. It's pretty simple without garnishing. So have fun.