Friday 30 September 2011

Too many assignment....


Waaaa. This is my fifth semester in my college and I have more 3 or 4 semester left. Life as a student college getting hard and harder if you in semester 4-8. I'm in semester fifth and I have too many assignment. The assignment not just have to do at once but every week. This semester I have 5 subject which is Western Cookery, Garde Manger, Principal Of Management, Intermediate Pastry and Business Communication. But 4 of these subject the lecturer give assignment at every week. But as a student I will never end ever give up just because need to do those assignment. I need to study hard and smart also be a hardworking student. Hee. Actually I don't know what I wanna wrote at my blog so I used to write that I have many assignment. Haha. It's kinda annoying right? But this is my blog so I just do what ever I wanna do. Hee. Wish me luck on my study yaa buddy. Love yaa. 

Yaa it's little bit stress if have so many assignment....